It is a very simple process. For example, you want a logo design for your business
● If you are new on Upwaw. First, create an account from the login page
● Select Logo Design Services from the category.
● Click on Get Start option. (You can also read about our services on that page)
● Select a package that perfectly suits your budget and requirements.
● Create a complete brief description of your logo and fill out the form.
● You can add additional services like Urgent or others from the payment summary.
● After that make payment and launch your project successfully.
Our professional staff will connect you immediately after your payment.
We provide multiple design options, customers can choose from 100+ designs option, and work with project assistants with unlimited revisions. Also, you can opt to use the money back guarantee feature or choose the closest design that suits you and work with the designer during file transfer process.
Fill out a short signup form from Freelancer Area. Confirm that you have read our Terms and Condition and provide a valid email address. You don`t have to give any personal information to start work with us. Confirm your email address. When you submit the registration form, we will send a verification email to the email address you provided upon signing up. Follow the link provided on the email to activate your account. Create your profile. Fill out your profile correctly and completely to let the Freelancer community know who you are as a person and what you`re looking for professionally.
Upwaw provides high-quality service for customers digital demand. If you are a freelancer, then you can make money with us. We hunting for professional employers who can jointly work with us. We respect our employers and value their work, so don`t miss this chance of being with us.
We work on a system, and our management team always notices new project requests, when we get the right project by your skills we will connect you instantly, then you can continue that project and connect to the project owner, for more details to complete that project successfully.
● Click Log In on the Upwaw landing page
● Click Forgot Password?
● Enter your registered email address, and click Next
● Check your email inbox, and look for the reset password email from Upwaw
● Enter your new password twice in the page where you got redirected to Upwaw
To withdraw money that you earned from the site, follow these steps:
● Log in to your Upwaw account.
● Click on your profile photo thumbnail, and select Withdraw Funds.
● Choose your preferred withdrawal method (some are not available in some countries).
● Fill out the details of the withdrawal which will be specific to the chosen method.
● Click Withdraw Funds.
There are many possible reasons for your payment to fail. Your bank statement may contain a pending transaction record and an error that occurred at checkout if the transaction was not successful through the card method.
Check if your payment fail:
● Your input card information correct
● Check the validity of your card
● Does your card has a limit
If payment still not working. Get support from the support board or send us an e-mail.
● Upwaw considers the security of your information to be of paramount importance.
● We have security measures in place designed to give you the peace of mind you should expect when paying for your project over the internet. We use third party payment gateways to process purchases and your credit card or payment details are never saved by Upwaw.
● When you place an order, our secure server uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to connect to our website, which encrypts all information sent from your PC.
The following indicates that you have entered a secure session and will be present when prompted to enter your credit card or payment information:
● The "https" instead of the usual "http" in your browser's address box
● The small padlock either at the bottom or at the top of your browser (this will depend on the browser you are using).
● Upwaw is SSL certified through DigiCert
● Upwaw has a current DigiCert certificate, which gives you peace of mind knowing that we are a legitimate company and can provide a secure environment in which you can transact.
We take your privacy seriously. We are always working to ensure that Upwaw is a safe platform for you.
Access to Upwaw is encrypted using Transport Layer Security (TLS), and for any sensitive information you provide, such as tax information, we encrypt the transmission of that information using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
What is a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) and why do I need one?
A nondisclosure agreement is a legally binding contract that creates a confidential relationship between a person who has information and a person to whom the secret will be disclosed. On Upwaw, the information will be the creative brief also called design brief. As a client, you will get an added level of recognition from each individual employer that no information in your file will be disclosed to third parties, including platforms, and the information will only be used to create the submissions for your project. Additionally, the non-disclosure agreement will also prevent any project submissions from being indexed on search engines or displayed on Upwaw or other third-party websites and platforms.